Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot

From: Frank
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:27:59 +0100

Hello,

Did you use your institute email address to report the issue to arXiv,
including the submission number? They somehow say that once we encountered an
issue, we should give them the submission number. I will have a try to write
them an email from my side, but unfortunately, I don't have any recent paper to
upload, so it is unclear whether it would lead to anything.

Best,
Frank