Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:08:41 +0000

Or a less annoying and aggressive way, which I still need to find ;-)

G.

On 22.11.21 18:06, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
I suggest that anyone whose paper written with TeXmacs does not go through the ArXiv checks writes to the ArXiv help mailbox mentioning the pull request : telling that the check, which is supposed to not filter out TeXmacs-written papers, needs to be updated and that the pull request fixes this , "so please can you integrate this change in your code"?

Perhaps an announcement on texmacs-users?

Giovanni