Re: [Texmacs-dev] Building TeXmacs for macos

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Building TeXmacs for macos
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:23:10 -0500

Yes, I understand his problem is at build time.  I just wanted to point out that on another, perhaps somewhat similar,  OS there is no such problem.

I also forgot to add that

1) The compiler used is clang 10 (standard on FreeBSD)
2) TeXmacs 1.99.{13,14} not only builds, but also works fine, with the exception of plugins (pipes). 3) The situation with 1.99.15 is the same: TeXmacs builds, works, but not with plugins.

                            Kostas