Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New binary versions under Linux

From: marc lalaude-labayle
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New binary versions under Linux
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:59:09 +0200

Hi,

Like Bill, i really do appreciate all the work you and the dev team do to TeXmacs.

ML

Thank you Miguel. That is great.  I like the idea of including the rev id in the release name. That way we can check the repository for detailed information on the changes.

I greatly appreciate the work  that you and others devote  to TeXmacs!

Cheers.