Re: [Texmacs-dev] New binary versions under Linux

From: marc lalaude-labayle
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New binary versions under Linux
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 21:20:29 +0200

Hi,

i do confirm both of François' remarks. I am on ubuntu 13.04.

Marc

Hi,

Le Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:47:22 +0200,
Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> a écrit :

> It would be nice if
> as many volunteers under Linux as possible could try the new packages.
> The first (A) link is for old Linux distributions, whereas you should
> use the second (B) one for more recent versions of Linux.

I tested (B) under Debian. It works well and go very fast. The only
very visible bug I see is about fonts in Qt. See the screenshot.

I also got in shell:
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion,
iconv_open failed QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for
conversion, iconv_open failed

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>