[Texmacs-dev] eps image is pixelated

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] eps image is pixelated
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:09:28 +0200

Hi!

When I display an image from inside and R session, the result looks pixelated.
I don't think this was always like that.

Look at the attached files. The only difference between them is the boundingbox line
%%BoundingBox: 1 1 504 504
in the eps. One starts from 0 0, the other from 1 1.
The 0 0 one (the original one) is inserted pixelated. The 1 1 is inserted smoothly.
(Insert with Insert->Image->Insert Image...)

Why is that?

Can I do something so that eps is always inserted smooth?

Michael