[Texmacs-dev] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:54:56 -0400

(I posted this on the users mailing list but received no responses, so I'm re-posting it here.)

Hi,

I find that in TeXmacs 1.0.7.19, commands such as
\left-return-(-tab-2, which used to insert a left
parenthesis of size 2,
i.e. somewhat larger than normal, no longer work.  The only
thing you have now is either fixed sizes for delimiters, or
self-adjusting delimiters, and the self-adjusting ones are
sometimes too large.  What happened to these commands for
inserting delimiters of a specific size?

Under section "Typing Large Delimiters" of the manual it
says that to get large delimiters of a particular size you
can "resize
the expression between them".  I don't understand how this
is supposed to work.

                            Kostas