Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Problems with .fig figures

From: David E. Miller
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Problems with .fig figures
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:52:21 -0400

Hi Javier,

I found your issue interesting because I have just recently completed an article (using TeXmacs of course) about the issues involved with including images in TeXmacs documents by insertion or linking. I am not sure what the best way would be to ensure this is disseminated to the TeXmacs users and developers that are interested in my experience and recommendations regarding this issue.

So, for any TeXmacs users or developers of the mailing lists that are receiving this reply message, if you wish me to send you a PDF copy of this article about the issues of image TeXmacs inclusion, please reply to me from this email message. The article discusses the issues involved with image inclusion as well as a recommended workflow for this purpose as well as some useful background information. It applies to almost all of the main images formats that may be of interest.

Best wishes.

David E. Miller