[Texmacs-dev] svn repo online.

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] svn repo online.
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:12:45 +0100

Hi all,
I've just checked that the savannah svn repository for texmacs is online again. The web interface is still down. Last revision on the server in 3854. The last revision in my most recent working copy is 3874 so it seems we have lost 20 revisions. My backup has only revisions up to 3766 and Sam has a git repository with revisions only up to 3838. So the savannah backup is the most recent around.

Do somebody have the missing revisions?

In case of negative answer I will commit my last working copy in the next few days.

For the moment please do not commit anything in svn.

Best
Max