[Texmacs-dev] repositoty status

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] repositoty status
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:03:32 +0100

Hi all,
 TeXmacs svn repository at Savannah went online for some time during this
evening and I  restored it using the status of my working directories and after
I made a backup copy and a git mirror. At the moment savannah svn server is
again offline.
I've been able to recover material up to rev 3875 (for changes in both in src
and doc directories). I think we do not have lost any important data. Only the
history for the last ~ 20 commits (form 3854 to 3875) is no more available and
all these commits are the content of these old commits is now resumed as  new
revisions numbered 3855, 3856, 3857.

The git mirror is available at

http://gitorious.org/texmacs

With Joris we agreed that I will try to maintain a git mirror to evaluate the
use of git as main RCS. So for the moment the main repository will remain under
svn at Savannah. I will try to commit back to svn changes in the git mirror and
maintain the mirror reasonably up to date with the svn repository. I'm a git
novice so I will take some time to master this process.

Best,
Massimiliano