[Texmacs-dev] Questions regarding image information

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Questions regarding image information
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:37:17 +0100

Hi,
  1. What's the preferred way of reading information (width, etc.) from an image file. While working on the QT side should I rely on QT tools (i.e. QPixmap and the like) or should I try to use something else?
  2. Although they currently don't, the supported image formats should vary according to what's linked in TeXmacs, right? What's providing basic image support? How can I get a list of what's supported?
Thanks,
Miguel deĀ  Benito.