Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experiences from extensive usage

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experiences from extensive usage
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:48:01 +0200

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

>Thank you very much for your detailed comments.
>I am not currently working on these parts of TeXmacs now,
>but I will keep these points in mind when coming back to those points.

Thanks for taking interest. Take your time to work on whatever you think
is most urgent.

>Only 4 would be relatively easy to implement, but it is not completely
>clear to me how to deal with the multiparagraph stuff in tables,
>so I will have to think more about it. Notice that "return" also moves
>to the first column, contrary to A-down.

Perhaps, this could be solved simply by having "default cell properties"
for each table. That way, one could just set a whole table to
multi-paragraph mode and <return> would work as I would prefer it when
using a table for page-layout.

Of course, this would again make the issue far less easy to implement...

Greetings,
Norbert