Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experiences from extensive usage

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experiences from extensive usage
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:17:28 +0200

Dear Norbert,

Thank you very much for your detailed comments.
I am not currently working on these parts of TeXmacs now,
but I will keep these points in mind when coming back to those points.

Only 4 would be relatively easy to implement, but it is not completely
clear to me how to deal with the multiparagraph stuff in tables,
so I will have to think more about it. Notice that "return" also moves
to the first column, contrary to A-down.

Best wishes, Joris