Re: [Texmacs-dev] Savannah project admin privs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Savannah project admin privs
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:03:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, David Allouche wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 09:44:27PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> > > If you want to do it yourself I can give you the adiministrative
> > > password for the texmacs-doc-cvs mailing list.
> >
> > No, that is OK. On the other hand, why did you remove me
> > as a project administator?
>
> What are you talking about? Savannah project admin?

Yes; I naturally should have admin rights for my own project.

> I do not remember removing your privs. Maybe, one year ago, I feared
> that in one of your fits of thirst-for-control you would remove my
> admin privs.

Strange way of reasoning; I don't remember ever having done such a thing.
Unfortunately, this does not seem to be your case...

> But since you seem to intend to start actually helping the
> administration of the Savannah site, I have no problem fixing this.

I am not "helping" the administration. As the original author and
main maintainer of TeXmacs, I must have all rights.