[Texmacs-dev] Savannah project admin privs

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Savannah project admin privs
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:58:46 +0200

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 09:44:27PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > If you want to do it yourself I can give you the adiministrative
> > password for the texmacs-doc-cvs mailing list.
>
> No, that is OK. On the other hand, why did you remove me
> as a project administator?

What are you talking about? Savannah project admin?

I do not remember removing your privs. Maybe, one year ago, I feared
that in one of your fits of thirst-for-control you would remove my
admin privs.

Anyway you obviously had little use for those.

But since you seem to intend to start actually helping the
administration of the Savannah site, I have no problem fixing this.

--
                                                            -- ddaa