Re: [Texmacs-dev] Proof environment and amssymb

From: bump
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Proof environment and amssymb
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:46:59 -0700

Joris wrote:

> > Later the Proof environment produces an error:
> >
> > ! LaTeX Error: Command \Box not provided in base LaTeX2e.
> >
> > The solution is:
> >
> > \usepackage{amsmath,bbm,amssymb}
>
> This is strange, because we do have a dependency
>
>   (proof "amssymb")
>
> although we might have to add the dependency
>
>   (proof* "amssymb")
>
> What version of TeXmacs do you use?

I wrote this on June 6 when I was using TeXmacs 1.0.1.14. I
can confirm that the file I was using then produces this
problem with 1.0.1.14 but not with 1.0.1.15.

I can show you the file if you want but maybe the point is moot.

I still sometimes have to add packages by hand for some
math symbols, for example, \llbracket requires stmaryrd.

Daniel Bump