Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!

From: Ingolf Meyer
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:43:32 +0200

Dan Martens wrote:
Hello everyone,

Well, after a long day at the keyboard..there is finally a beta version of my
TeXmacs port to windows!!! :)
Great news. I've installed it, and it works!!!

But I have got to points here:

1.) There is a problem with the keyboard input. I use a german keyboard, and TeXmacs for Windows uses a different keyboard layout. I don't know which...

2.) It would be nice to have a list of MikTEX packages which are required to run TeXmacs. Not everybuddy wants the full installtion...

Thanks,

Ingolf