Re: [Texmacs-dev] Missing French translation in menus

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Missing French translation in menus
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:15:43 +0200

Le lundi, 21 avr 2003, à 16:14 Europe/Paris, Joris van der Hoeven a écrit :

REMARK: from now on, it would be better to post
language-specific messages to the corresponding alias.
For instance, the present discussion should take place
on address@hidden Only general discussions about
translations (how to work with CVS, the tmdoc style, etc.)
should take place on address@hidden