Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:25:51 +0200

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:02:21PM +0200, Michèle Garoche wrote:
> I don't understand if the procedure explained in "Getting email from
> cvs"
>
> <https://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php#Getting%20email%20from%20CVS>
>
> is to be made each time I commit or only once and thereafter all
> changes are automatically notified by email (be them from me or from
> any other member of the texmacs-doc project).

This is intended to send message for every commit on the CVS archive.
That is any actual change, however small.

> I agree with you that the right place to send cvs notifications would
> be at address@hidden (if you create the list). It would be a
> whole mess if it were merged with the software project (bothering both
> the developers and the translators).

I have just created address@hidden and sent a message
address@hidden to ask them to send notifications to this
list.

All you have to do now is subscribe to the new mailing list and wait
until the gnu.org folks have made the necessary administrative work.

Please note that NO mail should be sent by human to
address@hidden, all discussion should take place on
texmacs-dev. I have set up the Mailman so Reply-To is set
appropriately, but I could not find how to restrict posting.
--
                                                            -- DDAA