Re: [Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:38:24 +0200

Le dimanche, 20 oct 2002, à 14:44 Europe/Paris, Martin Costabel a écrit :

I have placed texmacs-1.0.0.18 into fink cvs. "fink selfupdate" plus "fink update texmacs" should make it compile for you.

Thanks Martin, I'll get it right now. Should I send you any bug I detect through this list or is there another one just for Fink version?

I did not spend much time on testing it, but since you are going to use it, it will get its testing anyway :-)

At the rate things are going, I could just subscribe to any texmacs related mailing list and hope I do not post to the wrong one :-)

Michèle