Re: [Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Precision on menus (was Re: missing links)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:44:47 +0200

Michèle Garoche wrote:

Hello Joris,

I have no Paragraph menu in my version (1.1.16, cannot load 1.1.18 not
compatible with Fink yet and far from my skills to change the code for
it to compile correctly on XDarwin).

I have placed texmacs-1.0.0.18 into fink cvs. "fink selfupdate" plus "fink update texmacs" should make it compile for you. I did not spend much time on testing it, but since you are going to use it, it will get its testing anyway :-)

I just quickly tried the maxima and octave interfaces. They seem to work, maxima now without patch.

--
Martin