[Texmacs-dev] Resent emails

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Resent emails
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:50:34 +0200

As I'm not sure the emails I sent yesterday were received (connection down), here are the mails I sent:

Objet: Adding a new file with cvs

Many thanks, Joris for your explanation about cvs.

I was a little embarrassed to ask questions in the user mailing list, but I had no other address.

I successfully add the first file in the tree. It is index.fr.tm in software/texmacs-doc. I've added the two links for German and English files, not exactly as I wanted, it is:

[Allemand Anglais]

and I wanted:

[Allemand] [Anglais]

but well, it is a debut.

Now David and the person who is in charge with the German translation have to add also the French link, or do I have to add them?

Apropos, would not it be nice to have the links to other languages in each file?

I don't know if I had to enter anything special in the log file while adding a new file. I entered nothing.

Tell me if the result is correct.

And many thanks for your patience.

Objet: Doc: French additions

Hello Joris,

Here are the documents I have added to cvs:

software/texmacs-doc/meta/manual/manual.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/editing/man-editing-tools.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/links/man-links.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/start/man-conventions.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/start/man-getting-started.fr.tm

Objet: [DOC] Link label change

Hello Joris,

In the file software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/man-html.en.tm, there is a reference to:

File->Import->Html

But the menu is:

File->Import->HTML

To be consistent with the menu, I've changed the reference in the French translation.

It remains the title with Html (not HTML) and the corresponding link label in software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/man-convert.anylanguage.tm. Should not it be HTML all the way long?

Objet: [DOC] New French files

Hello Joris,

Some new French files:

software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/manconvert.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/man-htmlfr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/latex/man-bugs.fr.tm
software/texmacs-doc/main/convert/latex/man-latex.fr.tm

Cheers,
Michèle