Re: [Texmacs-dev] Wiki

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Wiki
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:33:11 +0200

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 05:50:51PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> kNow that Alvaro seems to be there again :^)

By the way, hi back Alv. I hope you are enjoying our little discussion
on GUI issues.

> I would like to suggest that any user should
> be able to edit Wiki pages (even those without a login).
> I propose that users just will have to specify
> their name if they attempt to edit a page,
> but that no password is required.

I think that is not a bad idea to try.

However we have to protect a few very visibles page, like the front
page. We have already experienced a little "contribution" by some kind
of "sick'n'rotten" sub-script-kiddie on our front page, and would not
like to give that kind terminally moronic lamer the ability to screw
the whole page up.

--

                             -- David --