Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: presentation mode bugs
Date: 30 May 2002 01:39:28 +0200

> What window manager do you use?

fluxbox -version
Fluxbox 0.1.7 : (c) 2001-2002 Henrik Kinnunen

Actually I believe you can assume its blackbox, the two are very close
in behaviour.

> Does you window manager supports virtual desktops?
Yes. And also tabbing windows (I highly recommend you THAT! :))
> Do you have problems with presention mode?

Yes.
> If yes. Which problem?

Same as you: texmacs completely disappearsfrom the screen but I can
still see the texmacs.bin process. No error message in the calling rxvt.

> Also I would be interested if you know a Open Source application that
> uses such a full-screen mode so I can see how they implement that
> functionality.Opera does it but is not Open Source. :(

Actually the one I know which gets closest is Galeon. (F11 is the
binding).

I'm happy I hear of you again ;), álvaro.

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
alqua.com, la red en estudio