Re: [bug #38168] support --all

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [bug #38168] support --all
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:31:56 +0300

Hi Karl,

> Ok, that explains the results, but the results don't seem like what
> would be expected.  If someone wants --all, and man pages are *ever*
> included, I think it'd much more logical to *always* include them
> (if they exist, of course).

In fact, though this be madness, yet there is method in't :) I mean
that if the output does not list "*manpages*", that means that info will
never present it when called without --all, the rest of arguments being
the same (unless you change INFOPATH, of course).  Perhaps it's not so
important, and we can as well list manpage whenever it does exist as
well...

Regards,
Sergey