tetum-translators

Re: [Tetum-translators] OTE

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: Re: [Tetum-translators] OTE
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:55:28 +1030

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:53:36 +1030  from a terminal far far away
<Peter/>  wrote:
>http://www.ibiblio.org/dbarberi/ote/dev/
>Found this site which seems to be using XML technologies maybe we can
>stop and take breath ..
>
>I will attempt a cvs download and have a study ..
>
>Pete

also found some middleware that may be useful.
still think Xquery may be most useful and flexible though:
http://emdros.org/whatis.html
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xquery-semantics-20040220/

There are also "machine learning" toolsets about ..lots
perhaps ths is a good start:
http://www.torch.ch/