taler

[Taler] question about using taler

From: Jürgen Beger
Subject: [Taler] question about using taler
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:54:04 +0100

Hi,

we are a group of people who like the taler project.
You find us here: https://luki.org/
We read about people who want to built a talerserver. We also want to try this.

Now our questions: What are your applications? Are there some active applications with taler for example for regianal money or other?
Can some people show a link of an application?
One thought in our society is to pay the beer or wine in our next meeting like showed in the GNU Taler Merchant App

Thanks for your answers and have a nice weekend.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jürgen Beger

https://luki.org/