sysvinit-devel

Re: Add feature to inittab

From: Didier Gaudin
Subject: Re: Add feature to inittab
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 17:26:20 +0100

Jessie,

I made some corrections, added comments in the code, and deleted
comments that might be present at the beginning of the .tab files.
The function which interprets the lines, is the same as for the inittab file.
The idea is to have one file per service to start without having to
touch the inittab file.

All changes: init.c paths.h and Makefile are in a single .patch file.

PS: I no longer receive your emails in my mailbox, is there a setting
to receive them?

Didier