Re: [Swftools-common] Rendering glitches with flatten and ignoredraworde

From: Tim Whittington
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Rendering glitches with flatten and ignoredraworder
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:53:58 +1200 (NZST)

----- Original Message -----

In my case it was playing with options to reduce the number of shapes in the
generated SWF - the conversion in this case blows out the 65k limit on the PDF
I referenced (at page 245 of 208) unless -i is used.
If it's not a recommended option, I'll look at generating one SWF per input
page for larger PDFs instead.

cheers
tim