Re: [Swftools-common] OS X Lion - Fink - swftools - pdf2swf - poly2bitma

From: Sébastien Roy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] OS X Lion - Fink - swftools - pdf2swf - poly2bitmap option Segmentation fault: 11 ...
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:33:19 -0400

Hi Mathias,

Thanks for the reply…

$ pdf2swf --version
pdf2swf - part of swftools 0.9.2

I reproduce the same problem on my second computer running also Lion.

I found and tried this :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2965171/swftools-segmentation-fault
-O 1 == -s poly2bitmap
-O 2 == -s poly2bitmap -s bitmapfonts
-O 3 == -s poly2bitmap -s bitmapfonts -s ignoredraworder

pdf2swf -s poly2bitmap Untitled.pdf -i -O 1 -o Untitled.swf
FAIL

pdf2swf -s poly2bitmap -s bitmapfonts Untitled.pdf -i -O 2 -o Untitled.swf
PASS

pdf2swf -s poly2bitmap -s bitmapfonts -s ignoredraworder Untitled.pdf -i -O 3
-o Untitled.swf
PASS

Again, any ideas?

Thanks,