Re: [Swftools-common] Embedded audio question

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Embedded audio question
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:31:33 +0200

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:21:01 -0400
Dave Neal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also, thanks for the code! Very clean and readable. I should be able to
> learn quite a bit from it.

I try ( though not always successfully ). ;o)

> Unfortunately, it doesn't work, at least not for me.

Works perfectly for me.  I can post it to prove so, if you wish.

> No sound. None. I've double checked the actual sound file (it plays) and I
> know that flash files play sound on my computer, even locally. But when I
> compile this code, I get silence. Any thoughts?

Care to post links to your copy?  Either on or off list?  Especially to the
sound file your trying to embed.  I/We may then be able to work out where the
sticking point is.

Regards,

Chris.

--