Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swf extract (alpha channel on jpeg3 files)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swf extract (alpha channel on jpeg3 files)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 04:58:59 +0100

The patch appears to apply, and successfully compile with,

      swftools-2010-02-06-1900.tar.gz

      swftools-0.9.0.tar.gz

and git repository,

     git clone git://git.swftools.org/swftools

What are you under, Windows or Linux?

Two things strike..

 - are any more forgotten patches?

- codebase is only small, was wondering if I should mirror it?

Regards,

Chris.