Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: lineheight tends to be overestimated for

From: Mayur Thakor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: lineheight tends to be overestimated for text
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:20:46 +0530

Hello Metthias,

Thank you so much to keep the help loop running from your end.

Here, on side... we are trying to achieve something like www.issuu.com and www.pagegangster.com

Now, we were planning to inject SWFTOOLS to make PDF to SWF conversion which we successfully did (Greate Thx to SWFTOOL).

But, Hyper link issue is still there.

Can you provide us some idea which kind of Conversion Engine these teams are using ?

Any kind of help would be greately appriciated from our team.

Warm regards,
Mayur Thakor
ADOBE Flex Developer
Gateway Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.

We are
On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 10:21:11AM +0530, Mayur Thakor <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any development currently going on for *Hyper link Issue*? Is there
> any solution being tested for it ?

There's no development concerning hyperlinks taking place from my side.

> On purchase of license will we receive any concrete work around of it ?

swftools is licensed under the GPL. You don't need to purchase a
license, unless you want to link it against proprietary software.