Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: lineheight tends to be overestimated for

From: Mayur Thakor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: lineheight tends to be overestimated for text
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:21:11 +0530

Hello Matthias,

Thank you for you prompt response.

Is there any development currently going on for Hyper link Issue? Is there any solution being tested for it ?

On purchase of license will we receive any concrete work around of it ?

Warm regards,
Mayur Thakor
ADOBE Flex Developer
Gateway Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 10:39:12AM +0530, Mayur Thakor <address@hidden> wrote:
> The hyper links in PDF files do not converted properly unless its  a pure
> hyper links created with all required steps. We tried to deal with it using
> different versions but nothing seems to be working on it.

Some PDFs just contain plain text starting with "http:" (or even
"www."), and Acrobat Viewer tends to convert that into a hyperlink
without asking. pdf2swf doesn't do that. Create real Hyperlinks
in the PDF for links to work in the SWF.