[Swftools-common] SWF Extract question

From: Chantal Tremblay
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF Extract question
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:42:43 -0500

Hi!

I have a sound in a swf (converted from wav with Cleaner XL). I tried to extract the mp3 with swfExtract and the result seems to be fine. But when I try to control this mp3 with flash (sndChannel.position), the sound seems to be corrupted (no sound, everything is frozen). I tried to convert the same sounds from waves to mp3 directly and everything seems ok to control it.

Do you know what am I doing wrong with SWFExtract?

Thanks!

Chantal