RE: [Swftools-common] partial font embedding not working

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] partial font embedding not working
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:20:23 +0200

Hello Pablo

I assume you mean that all the glyphs get included when you remove the glyphs option in your example. This is by design: since you are using an edittext control swfc cannot predict which glyphs will be needed (a user might type anything into the edittext, or you could use actionscript to put anything into it) so the whole font is included.
If you use .text in stead of .edittext only the glyphs that are actually used are included.

Regards
Huub Schaeks

> Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:25:34 +0200
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Swftools-common] partial font embedding not working
>
> Hi Matthias,
>
> I forgot in my previous message that partial font embedding doesn't seem
> to work using swftools-2008-05-14-2122.tar.gz.
>
> You can check this removing the glyphs option in the small example.
>
> Thanks again,
>

> Pablo

Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.