Re: [Swftools-common] partial font embedding not working

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] partial font embedding not working
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:26:52 +0200

Matthias Kramm wrote:
> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 12:25:49PM +0200, Huub Schaeks <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I've attached a patch to implement the new font - glyphs logic.
>
> Applied. Thanks!

Thanks, Huub and Mattias, for the patch and for applying it to the CVS
version.

For some strange reason, I'm not able to compile the CVS version. I get
this error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `action/lex.swf4.o', needed by
`librfxswf.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ousia/swftools-0.8.2/lib'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I was able to compile the devel snapshots. Could this be caused by the
missing python-imaging library? (Just in case it helps, I attach the
config.log.)

Thanks for your help,

Pablo