Re: [Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X

From: Degang Wu
Subject: Re: [Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:18:23 +0800

Under /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_51.jdk/, there is only one directory called Contents and under Contents there are only three items: Home, Info.plist and MacOS. The Home directory contains the following directories and items:

COPYRIGHT include
LICENSE jre
README.html lib
THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME-JAVAFX.txt man
THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.txt release
bin src.zip
db

which to me is more like what the script is looking for.