[Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X

From: Degang Wu
Subject: [Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:28:17 +0800

Hi,

I'm new to Swarm (or I have never been able to successfully compile and install
Swarm) and I'm using Mac OS X 10.9. My installation of Oracle JDK is in
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_51.jdk.

In configure step, the command I used is

./configure --with-defaultdir=/opt/local --prefix=/opt/local
--with-jdkdir=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_51.jdk/Contents/Home

and I got the following error message:

checking for JDK... configure: error: Cannot find JDK library

I guess I gave a wrong JDK path, but I don't know what the correct path is. Can
anybody help me?

-wdg