Re: [Swarm-Support] Esiest way to install SWARM?

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Esiest way to install SWARM?
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 13:08:15 -0500

On 05/04/2010 08:54 AM, Cristiano Fontana wrote:
You convinced me about installing swarm on a virtual machine with Centos
5.4, so I did just that (since I was unable to get it to work on my Snow
Leopard).
Now I am a bit confused about how to use Swarm installed with the RPM
that you kindly provided.
Where can I find the example applications? Also do I have to prepare a
script to initialize the shell environment?

get swarmapps-objc package.  There's a tutorial in there. No need to fiddle
shell environment. use Emacs as the editor.

pj

Thanks,
Cristiano