Re: [Swarm-Support] Esiest way to install SWARM?

From: Cristiano Fontana
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Esiest way to install SWARM?
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:51:11 +0200

You convinced me about installing swarm on a virtual machine with Centos 5.4,
so I did just that (since I was unable to get it to work on my Snow Leopard).
Now I am a bit confused about how to use Swarm installed with the RPM that you
kindly provided.
Where can I find the example applications? Also do I have to prepare a script
to initialize the shell environment?

Thanks,
Cristiano