[Swarm-Support] My experience with Leopard and Swarm

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: [Swarm-Support] My experience with Leopard and Swarm
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:01:16 +0100

Hi all
I have installed Leopard on my Macintosh Quad, and then I installed the binaries of Swarm downloaded from the swarm web sites (thank to Bill for its excellent work). Objective-c simulations run perfectly, fastly (without some warnings that there were on Tiger OS). Java simulations do not run and the error is --
bash-3.2$ javaswarm StartHeatbugs
dyld: warning, DYLD_ setting caused circular dependency in /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib
Exception caught: /usr/local/swarm2.2/lib/libjavaswarm.1.0.0.jnilib:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
       at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
       at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
       at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)
bash-3.2$
-----
Any hints how to solve?
Regards.
ALEX

--
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information.