[Swarm-Support] Bug in Averager

From: lra
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Bug in Averager
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

We recently discovered and fixed a bug in Averager (Analysis library). The
"getMin" and "getMax" methods report incorrect values. We assume these
methods are not used much, because the mistake is quite apparent. (Note
that "getMax" is not in the Reference Guide but it does exist.)

Fixes are available and will soon be posted on the "Stable release" page
of http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks to Steve Jackson for discovering it (while diligently testing
code!) and to Paul Johnson and Marcus Daniels for help in fixing it.

Steve Railsback