[Swarm-Support] How to send a signal when ..

From: Poornima
Subject: [Swarm-Support] How to send a signal when ..
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:57:31 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
        I am using Swarm software to solve the Maze problem. Right now my
problem is how to send signals like in C++ program. Ex: I want to get a
signal when ever an agent enters into to a particular cell in the Grid
(putObject). So that when ever I get that signal I can run some function.

Waiting for a solution..
Thanks a lot..
Poornima

--

If you are not riding the wave of chance... you will find yourself beneath it.