Re: [Swarm-Support] Installing pretest version 11 on win32

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Installing pretest version 11 on win32
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:20:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi Paul,

I am sorry to have given the wrong impression. I didn't imply the premise
that the install of pretest11 is significantly different from
the install of pretest10. I just wanted to say that pretest11 package is
significantly different from pretest10 package. Maybe the difference in
install is only marginal but even a marginal difference can make a
significant difference in terms of successful operation. Anyway, I will
assume that I am wrong and try to re-install.

Kerimcan