RE: [Swarm-Support] Re: Alternative to grid based agent worlds (j ava ex

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Re: Alternative to grid based agent worlds (j ava examples)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:29:21 +0100

Kana,
  that depends what you mean by free moving; if you're interested in non-CA
models which still use grids then I'll give some of my work yet another
shameless plug and direct you the the Evolutionary Prisoner's Dilemma model
at:
ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/apps/objc/contrib/EPD-2.1.1-2.1.1.tar.gz
which is not to say there aren't other examples. If you're looking for
models with agents inhabiting and interacting in a more realistic continuous
space then I'm not aware of any Swarm apps but someone else here might be,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/