[Swarm-Support] Using java with Swarm on Mac OS X

From: mike long
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Using java with Swarm on Mac OS X
Date: 20 May 2003 14:43:39 -0400

Hi,
I have been using Swarm on Linux using Java for awhile now and have
decided to use it on the Mac instead. I have successfully installed the
Swarm binaries on OS X.  My question is regarding how I get the Java
classes to properly run on the Mac. On Linux I used the javaswarm shell
script which loaded the native Swarm libraries and everything worked
fine. How do I do this on the Mac?
Kind Regards,
Mike Long