Re: [Swarm-Support] Access violation in WinXP

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Access violation in WinXP
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:31:50 -0700

Laird Burns wrote:

> The best advice I have received on how to solve this 'class' of
> problems came from Rick Riolo, Director, Computing Lab, Center for the

Windows XP introduced several problems with Swarm- I don't remember
exactly what, or what was done about the problems in later unofficial
snapshots of Swarm; you should be able to find out by searching the
Swarm Support archive.

Using Windows NT or 2000 is likely to make your problems go away.

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.