RE: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?

From: Christopher Mackie
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:41:29 -0500

If you want to avoid time spent editing the captured bitmap, there are
screen-capture utilities that allow you to select (e.g.) to capture only the
active window.  So you make sure the graphic window is on top, then click the
button, and you get only the graphic for the PowerPoint slide.  If you're
capturing multiple screens, it saves a lot of time.

The one I use is from analogX (www.analogx.com), called 'Capture'.  It's free,
runs in all versions of Windows since 95, lives in the taskbar, and is only
about 200k.  Find it here, if you're interested:

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/capture.htm

HTH, --Chris