How I solved it RE: Entry point error of procedure strtoll not found in

From: Jie Wu
Subject: How I solved it RE: Entry point error of procedure strtoll not found in cygwin1.dll
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:17:33 +0200

The only solution I can find is to upgrade my cygwin installation.

So I did it to update to the latest 1.3.12-2 from the current installed
1.3.9.
Then make clean and make again, ok now the complain about "cygwin1.dll"
disappeared but the running complained that the entry point of
"png_create_read_struct" not found in "cygpng2.dll" (you know at this
point, cygpng2.dll should already be the newest upgraded version).
I simply uninstall the libpng2 and install it again using the cygwin
setup.exe then the re-compiled (every time I do some install/uninstall
ops) heatbugs flies!

But there are still some strange error messages such as <<<(Tcl -eval:)
couldn't read file "/Swarm-2.2/share/blt2.4/bltGraph.tcl": no such file
or directory while executing "source $blt_library/bltGraph.tcl">>> once
and the same for "bltDragdrop.tcl" 12 times, then also <<<(Tcl -eval:)
invalid command name "Blt_ZoomStack" while executing
"unknown_pre_tclObjc $name $args" (procedure "unknown" line 6)>>> after
I pressed the start button.
Of course those files exist in the right directory and all have a 644
file mode.
However the simulation seems running properly. Then I built another
example mousetrap it also runs properly with similar .tcl error
messages.

Well I got it right more or less but I don't know the details of why.
Any insights?

Best regards,
Jie Wu